Features & Benefits
- 64 Page PDF Premium Report on conducting quantitative usability tests.
- Problem Frequency Calculator which allow you to estimate a problem's impact on all users in small sample qualitative studies. If you see 2 out of 10 users experiencing a problem this calculator will provide the most likely percentage of users who will experience the problem (between 5% and 52%).
- Average Task Time Calculator which handles non-normal task time data and provides confidence intervals around the most likely average time.
- Task Completion Calculator provides the most accurate confidence interval around a small sample completion rate.
- Questionnaire Confidence Interval Calculator provides a quick way to generate an accurate confidence interval around any size sample for rating scales.
Who Should BuyAnyone who needs to measure usability and has questions about conducting a usability test, as well as easy ways of generating confidence intervals.
Select Sample Screen Shots
Report and Calculator Package
72 of the most common questions and answers for dealing with quantifying the user-experience such as what measures to take, dealing with small sample sizes, confidence intervals, questionnaires and task-times.
Problem Frequency Calculator
Most usability activities are on small sample early designs. During this stage it is helpful to know what percent of users would likely encounter a problem in a design. It is also sold separately as the Problem Frequency Calculator .
Average Task Time Calculator
Efficiency is an important component of usability, and task-time is the best way to measure efficiency. This calculator deals with the non-normally distributed nature of task times and gives you the best estimate of the average task time and confidence intervals around this average. It is also sold separately as the average task time calculator.
Completion Rate Confidence Intervals
From early design to benchmark studies, completion rates are a fundamental metric of usability: Can the user complete the task? This calculator provides confidence intervals around the most likely completion rate from any sample size.
Questionnaire Data Confidence Intervals
Rating scale questionnaires are a common way of asking users how they perceive the usability of a website and this calculator will provide the confidence intervals around the average rating. It can be used for single questions or aggregate scores such as those from the System Usability Scale.
- Average Task Time Confidence Intervals
- Completion Rate Confidence Intervals
- UI Problem Frequency Confidence Intervals
- Rating Scale Confidence Intervals
- 1-Sample Binomial Test
- 1-Sample t-test